Monday, January 31, 2011

things that make me go hmmmm...

I couldn't wait to start Robinson Crusoe. Oh well, reading is knowledge and knowledge is power, right?
i have a meeting with a woman who may become my second job. she's very sick and needs help around the house for a few hours a day. i'm not sure i'll commit to this job, but the money is ok, and i really need the money.
men. i hate it when men are more moody than i am. and then they make stupid rules that i have to follow. and one of the rules is: "no asking questions about the other rules". How lame is that? and then those moody men are the ones that always get annoyed when women are moody. talk about hypocrisy.
the inspection sticker is now null and void on my car. so tomorrow, amidst the winter storm "they're" calling for, i will be getting a "lick'em and stick'em" job. why not get it inspected for real? cuz my car wouldn't pass. lol
i need to call Anna, the Italian woman i "adopted" around the holidays. see if she needs her apartment cleaned.
i should be cleaning my place as i will be too busy once i take on this other job. oh well. it's going to have to wait.
at least till morning.
:(
my effort to conserve energy did little by way of reducing my bill. $208 vs $220...at least it didn't go up.
i need to buy laundry detergent. i'm out, and have been for a while now. it's a good thing i've got enough underwear, socks, and scrubs to last me at least a month and a half. lol :D
i really hate winter. just throwing that out there. unless it's at least 85 degrees (farenheit...or about 28 degrees celsius) i'm freezing.
i also really hate gaining weight. i need to resume my "no eating" habit. i was starting to look pretty good...
...besides my eyebrows. they're getting a little out of control. this is the first time since i moved that i have let them get this bad. i need a day for me.
i think that day shall be wednesday night, after youth...bubble bath w/some vino and tweezers...sounds like a freakin awesome time lol...
this post is way too longer, and way too random...i'm out now.
until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment