Monday, January 24, 2011

today: really, really sucked.

I found out that my phone bill was almost $1000. sucked isn't quite the word. First i was in hysterics, then i cried...wheezed a little (but not full blown asthma attack), had a massive pity party. Now i'm rejoining the world.
I don't know how much money i'll get back from my income taxes, but i do know that i had plans for that money. Paying off my cell bill wasn't one of them.
I am mad at myself for not thinking about Canada as "international" but considering you don't need to use a country code to call, i assumed it was normal long distance. I assumed wrong. Now i have to pay a lot of money. :(
anyways, making a game plan. i'm out.

1 comment:

  1. oh, and my lovely sister opened said bill. and saw that i'm talking to a friend in canada which makes my bill so high.
    now my whole family thinks i've got a boyfriend. i could just kick her.

    ReplyDelete