Sunday, January 9, 2011

dot dot dot he loves me not. ok, love is a strong word. dot dot dot he likes me not. still pretty depressing i just want to add.

I'm pretty sure, that today was the worst day of 2011 so far. I am hoping that it won't get any worse.
why was it so bad? because of a 4 letter word called "hope". let me explain:
i had hope things would finally be different this time for me. I had hope that i could be enough. I had set my hopes high.
My hope failed me. things aren't really any different this time. I am not enough. My hopes fell hard.

anyway, listening to some good "hopeless romantic" music...(see "video" below).
That's right, as much as i would love to douse hope in kerosene and set it ablaze, i'm too much a romantic to do that. it's bruised, maybe a little broken, but still hanging on.
I have to believe that someday, somewhere, someone will say something to me similar to this song. I have to believe it...otherwise, i will be living a very old, lonely life.



No comments:

Post a Comment