Sunday, January 9, 2011

a buffer from last nights post

i could delete the post i put up last night. i won't. i just want to say to the unknown masses that dont read this that i'm sorry. i usually have much better control over my emotions and don't usually allow that much self-pity to seep through. please forgive me.
this being said, i'm listening to "sad music". it's not my maroon5, but it will do. in about a half hour or so i am going to be really cleaning my house. my beloved cousin and his fiance will be staying with me for a few days. However, if i don't get my house cleaned i won't let them in. therefore cleaning is an absolute necessary. Then i've gotta go get a few things for them to eat. i'm used to not eating, but i'm pretty sure that would reflect negatively on my hostess skills.
again, i'm sorry for the emotional retarded outburst last night. i'm fine, i'll be fine, it's all going to be fine. at least that's the mantra i'm repeating to myself today.
till later

No comments:

Post a Comment