Thursday, January 20, 2011

Emotions:

I do not afford myself the luxury of feeling often. But when i do, it is with great and intense overwhelming emotion and solidarity of spirit that i cry, dream, laugh, and despair. Stoicism is a vacation for a feeling heart and emotions are pleasure trips, even in sorrow, for the frozen soul.
Ah to be frozen. It is a difficult thing to explain. It is nice to not feel care, neither for the world, nor its thoughts. But when you're frozen, it's very hard to feel a part of any group. It's hard to connect with the most basic of life forms.
Sometimes i long to be made of ice and stone, i can not be hurt by others. But then i realize i am only hurting myself more.
I want to reiterate that i do not give myself the luxury of emotions too often. It isn't healthy for me to do so.
anyways, i'm out...wow, what a short post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment