Thursday, February 3, 2011

new job

so. after 5 hours of getting to know a lady by the name of Emily Gramsky, i have decided to take this second job. My duties will include but are not limited to: some housework and cooking, and helping her with duties such as bathing, giving her her insulin shots, taking her to pittsburgh etc.
i wouldn't have taken this job, but God knows i need the money.
i'm not quitting at the hospital either...so for now i'll be working a small 60+ hours a week. or 72...
crap. i just started to have time for a life and be able to see my friends again. suuuuuuck...
oh well...i've already determined what i'll do with the money from this second job once i get AT&T paid off...at least 1/4 of each pay is going into "my" mexican bank account. the rest is my play money...
my hospital pays will pay the bills.
ugh...honestly, if any of you people who read this are teens, don't ever wish to be an adult. We have bills that must be paid, and trust me, that really, really stinks a whole lot worse than high school drama.
anyways, i start monday.
talking to ppl...doing laundry...organizing the dirt to be cleaned first thing in the morning, then to H&R for my taxes...then hopefully to Mich's for "zumba" and then work. then maybe back to Mich's for a get together with Becka before she leaves...
later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment