Wednesday, February 9, 2011

cant...breathe...

i forgot how much i hate cigarettes. lady i work for, whom i spent my whole day off of the hospital with, smokes like a fiend. making it very difficult for me to breathe. not only that but now my clothes smell like smoke too.
and the only day i'll probably get off at all will be sunday the 20th, if i'm even off from the hospital.
makes me wanna go crazy.
vacation...vacation...vacation...
i think i might go AWOL and not come back. you all are more than welcome to follow me around the world...
lol. i wish. ooooooooh how i so wish.
anyways...i'm probably going to need a breathing treatment tomorrow. if not tomorrow, then certainly friday night. craaaap. friday nights are our busiest. craaaaaaap
maybe i'll have time on saturday then lol.
i'm out. another 15 hour day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment