Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Excuse me...but is this Alexis?"

Soooooooooooooooooooo my conversation with Mr. At&t went very well. It took him a long time to reply, but when he did he asked if he could call. Of course I was at stinking work but after I clocked out I said he could. About an hour later, he called and we talked for an hour and a half!!!
Turns out, he didn't know who I was until about half way through our phone conversation...and he wasn't necessarily hitting on me...according to him, he gives his number out to practically every one. However, for not knowing each other, we had a very intense conversation. Talked a lot about life and were on like 5th date material at the beginning. It was like i said, intense but refreshing as well. I've met few people whom are that honest from the first "hello". Not that talking about more superficial stuff isn't being honest, but a lot of the time it's just that: superficial.
Anyways, I debated allllllllll day whether I'd text him again, and decided to at around 10:30. I said something along the lines of: Hey listen, i'm not usually this bold, nor have i ever had a more intense, broad convo with a stranger than i did last night, but i'd really like the chance to get to know you better and become friends. If you're not comfortable with that i understand too...
and he replied: can't talk now but it's aight with me LOL...

for your info: i used the word "aight" a lot last night. i was new castle chuchin' it all the way!!!

He's a good guy too...christian and everything...
Sooooooooooooooooooo I don't know where this will go, if it goes anywhere. I am certainly not going to entertain the idea of us dating anywhere in the near future. But I am open to the idea. Annnnd, Lord willing, should Mr. At&t man be willing too...I wouldn't object. :)

That's all for now. I have a 10 hour day ahead of me tomorrow.

Happy valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment