Monday, February 7, 2011

long day...

i started work at the hospital at 7 this morning and finished my second job at 9 tonight...which equals almost 14 hours of uninterupted work.
my feet hurt but not as bad as my head...which hurts worse from all the smoke and screaming my client and her daughter do.
i am basically their maid. i did 3 loads of laundry, cooked dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, then baked brownies, gave an insulin shot, and cleaned up again. all while the mother watched tv in her room and the daughter played on facebook.
oh well. i just keep telling myself...vacation. vacation. vacation. vacation. vacation.
and to be fair the mother has severe health issues and the daughter is only 12.
but still. the mother nags her daughter constantly and the daughter tunes her out only to be screamed at more. it's a tense situation...
vacation. vacation. vacation. vacation. vacation.
:D
i'm bout to hit the shower and go to bed. only to be back at their house at 8 AM and work till i have to leave for the hospital. good thing i will be getting paid every week from here on until i quit. lol
i miss my friends. my life. my apartment lol
maybe i can schedule some time off for my friends. my life. my apartment. lol
vacation. vacation. vacation. vacation. vacation. vacation. freakin vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment