Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rats among us...

It appears that one, or all of my sisters have been reading my blog. Which sister(s) it is, I do not know, but that would be how my mother knew I had been to Ottawa for a day. I would like to say to all my non-related readers, if you feel the need to spy on your relatives, don't. chances are, they're not doing anything "spy worthy" anyways, and probably just value their own privacy a little too much. I realize this is an entirely public blog, however...To my sisters: if you have been reading this, why not bother commenting when I ask for some feedback? because you are snooping into what you think i feel is my own private outlet. well, thank you. I will no longer use this blog as i have been, simply because you decided you needed to be nosey and couldn't mind your own business. I was angry (which you should have picked up from the blog i wrote about it) that you opened my mail. Not only is that entirely too intrusive, it's also illegal. I love you my seesters, but you need to learn to honor my privacy. I have a feeling it's Desi, which in that case, I am highly disappointed in you. If i felt the need to tell you something, or the need to leave something be, it's to my own discretion. Instead, you have the nerve, nay, the audacity to read my blog, and then run home and tell mum and dad everything. I have nothing to hide, I simply have nothing to tell either. When i do feel something is noteworthy, I will tell the family, in my own time and way. At any rate, you non-related readers will probably not miss my random rants and incredibly long posts. I however shall miss writing them, but as there is no place I can "go" to feel "heard" without having to worry about my family always reading it, this will be the last post of my usual kind. Orvoir to the freedom of total anonymity... Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment